SugarBrig™ Practitioner Training
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn everything you need to know about the Art of Brigitte's technique in our two day training program.
Once certified you will be able to provide effective hair removal services, less painful than other industry techniques using our all natural SugarBrig™ products.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO ENSURE THE FOLLOWING WHEN PREPARING FOR THE SUGARBRIG™ COURSE:
1. Allow your body hair to grow for 3-4 weeks before the class as you will be practicing on each other.
2. Dress comfortable. Scrubs would be ideal, it does get warm as we work. Please wear your hair up to keep it out of your face while working.
3. Wear a mask.
4. Fill out the client form on our website www.sugarbrig.com and create an account so that we can add you as a practitioner for purchasing product.
5. Face shields and a SB apron are included in your kits as well as 5 pairs of gloves but you will need to order NITRILE gloves. They must fit snug so we recommend you order both sizes x-small and small.
6. There are free online courses that we require you to take for your certification. These must be done prior to the course date.
7. Your nails should be about 1/4 inch past the tip of your finger as you need to use the tip of your nails to SugarBrig™. THIS IS IMPORTANT and contributes to the gentleness of the technique.
- New Practitioner$600+$78 HST+$16.95 Service fee$600+$78 HST+$16.95 Service fee0$0
- Refresher$150+$19.50 HST+$4.24 Service fee$150+$19.50 HST+$4.24 Service fee0$0