Sat, Nov 07|
SugarBrig™ Training, Products & Services
SugarBrig™ Practitioner Training
Learn everything you need to know to offer the most GENTLE hair removal service using The Art of Brigitte's Technique!
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – Nov 08, 2020, 6:00 p.m.
SugarBrig™ Training, Products & Services, 349 Wallace Ave S, Welland, ON L3B 1S2, Canada
About The Event
Learn everything you need to know about the Art of Brigitte's technique in our two day training program.
Once certified you will be able to provide effective hair removal services, less painful than other industry techniques using our all natural SugarBrig™ products.
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $150 is required upon registration. This will be applied to your course fee and the remainder due 24 hours before class.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO ENSURE THE FOLLOWING WHEN PREPARING FOR THE SUGARBRIG™ COURSE:
1. Allow your body hair to grow for 3-4 weeks before the class as you will be practicing on each other.
2. Dress comfortable. Scrubs would be ideal, it does get warm as we work. Please wear your hair up to keep it out of your face while working.
3. Wear a mask.
4. Fill out the client form on our website www.sugarbrig.com and create an account so that we can add you as a practitioner for purchasing product.
5. Face shields and a SB apron are included in your kits as well as 5 pairs of gloves but you will need to order NITRILE gloves. They must fit snug so we recommend you order both sizes x-small and small.
6. There are 3 free online courses that we require you to take for your certification. These must be done prior to the course date. Links are included below.
7. Your nails should be a massage cut, about 1/4 inch past the tip of your finger as you need to use the tip of your nails to SugarBrig™. THIS IS IMPORTANT and contributes to the gentleness of the technique. Please see example below.